Modme Forums

Remove “Light zombie eyes”

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: eDeK
Hi, i have a custom zombie model and works perfect when the zombie in moving in the game, the problem is the "light" of the eyes is literally on the ground.

How can i remove this "light/effect"?

Or what "bone/joint" i need to move in Maya to put correctly the eyes of the zombie?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

eDeK
Hi, i have a custom zombie model and works perfect when the zombie in moving in the game, the problem is the "light" of the eyes is literally on the ground. How can i remove this "light/effect"? Or what "bone/joint" i need to move in Maya to put correctly the eyes of the zombie?

that means you missing the eye joints completely so its playing the fx on tag_origin

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eDeK

Harry Bo21
eDeK Hi, i have a custom zombie model and works perfect when the zombie in moving in the game, the problem is the "light" of the eyes is literally on the ground. How can i remove this "light/effect"? Or what "bone/joint" i need to move in Maya to put correctly the eyes of the zombie? that means you missing the eye joints completely so its playing the fx on tag_origin

How can i deactivate the light/effect?

ModmeBot:

disable in csc - set the client field in gsc to 0 - or - just add the missing tags to your model, removing it seems silly

ModmeBot:

What i need add? 2 tags/joints inside the eyes with the name, for example, "tag_eye left and tag_eye right"?

EDIT: I think need "j_eyeball_ri" and "j_eyeball_le".

ModmeBot:

eDeK
What i need add? 2 tags/joints inside the eyes with the name, for example, "tag_eye left and tag_eye right"? EDIT: I think need "j_eyeball_ri" and "j_eyeball_le".

SOLVED, yeah i need this 2 tags, eyes working perfect now, thanks again Harry for reply.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
hey man I'm having this same problem.... eyes are stuck on the origin of the zomb and not the head......

I've looked in the asset editor on how to adjust/remove this but I couldn't figure it out....

mind being a little more elaborate on linking the glow to the tags?

thanks

ModmeBot:

I believe my zombie is missing the material for the eyes and I know where the eye material is but asset editor is not letting me add it to the zombie

ModmeBot:

Put whatever material you want on the eyes by putting it in the material override box by the material you wanna change on the model

need to add the correct tags by opening the models in maya. To find out the tags look at a bo3 model

pretty sure it’s j_eyeball_le j_eyeball_ri

ModmeBot:

is there a free download link for maya? I don't want to pay for it because i'm not a student anymore lol

I see the skin override option in the asset editor but theres no option to add.

I don't want to replace anything on the zombie, only add.

ModmeBot:

nvm figured it out :-)