Modme Forums

Any current way to change rounds through GSC?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TCM
I know there used to be a way to change the round through the level.round_number but from what I can see that no longer works, I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the round through GSC?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TCM
I know there used to be a way to change the round through the level.round_number but from what I can see that no longer works, I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the round through GSC?

'I know my stuff about GSC scripting' - TCM 2018

level thread zm_utility::zombie_goto_round( n_round_number );

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM

Harry Bo21
TCM I know there used to be a way to change the round through the level.round_number but from what I can see that no longer works, I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the round through GSC? 'I know my stuff about GSC scripting' - TCM 2018 level thread zm_utility::zombie_goto_round( n_round_number );

Regardless of who you are and helping you always are a prick are you not? Calling everyone out when this is a HELPING forum, Whenever helps asked for you have some snarky ass remark.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM
Also the only problem I see with that is when you do lets say pay 1,000 to skip round and they wanna skip 10 rounds level.current_round does not increase even if you +1 it/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

level.jump_round = level.round_number;
level.jump_round += 10;

I didn't test this, so it may not work

ModmeBot:

TCM
Harry Bo21 TCM I know there used to be a way to change the round through the level.round_number but from what I can see that no longer works, I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the round through GSC? 'I know my stuff about GSC scripting' - TCM 2018 level thread zm_utility::zombie_goto_round( n_round_number ); Regardless of who you are and helping you always are a prick are you not? Calling everyone out when this is a HELPING forum, Whenever helps asked for you have some snarky ass remark.

got your answer didnt you?

Also if that were true i dont think id have those wins somehow... its just you friend lol

maybe if you hadnt given me that abuse earlier about how you are a professional at GSC scripting i wouldnt be so confused as to why you still are not able to browse a utility script?

im merely highlighting your own words - if those are "snarky" then your words were snarky in the first place friend - learn a lesson

I find it rather odd that you always seem to insist on insulting me for giving you the answer. Its very odd behavior indeed

Aslo no where does this say its a "helping" forum as you put it. Just a "forum" - which is a place to talk and discuss. Not a majestic paradise where only answers may be provided

and theres no problem

its

level.round_number

and it does increase

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
level.jump_round = level.round_number; level.jump_round += 10; I didn't test this, so it may not work

that would literally do nothing...

the code i posted works