Modme Forums

Round sounds won’t change to other sounds

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ChristiansGaming
Whenever I change the round sounds to another sound, it won't work even tho I delete the old one it still plays the old sounds. But when I delete the hole round sound script it goes back to default round sounds.

This is very odd, and I have no idea what's causing it. Can someone help me out please???

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
this is what your round sounds should look like inside of your user_aliases -

#Round Sounds
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundend1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_gameover_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

also an example of the line

Demo30,,,custom/Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

make sure you're converting your sound with 4800hz in audacity as a wav16bit
and save it inside your folder bo3 root > sound_assets > custom
make sure you clear all the metadata tags and values

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ChristiansGaming

KillJoyYT
this is what your round sounds should look like inside of your user_aliases - #Round Sounds mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart2_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart3_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundstart4_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_roundend1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,85,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_dogstart1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_dogend1_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_gameover_intro,,,custom\Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, also an example of the line Demo30,,,custom/Demo30.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, make sure you're converting your sound with 4800hz in audacity as a wav16bit and save it inside your folder bo3 root > texture_assets > custom make sure you clear all the metadata tags and values

Still won't work. But thanks for your suggestion.

And by texture_assets you mean sound_assets right?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
yeah sorry sound_assets**

and you can add me I can show you step by step to see what you're doing wrong

discord KillJoy YT #8370

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Christians_Gaming

KillJoyYT
yeah sorry sound_assets** and you can add me I can show you step by step to see what you're doing wrong discord KillJoy YT #8370

I can't add you, there must be something wrong with your username??

Or you can add me: Christians Gaming#8230