Modme Forums

Dose anyone a script that gets rid of the cheats

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: cheese
If any one knows a script that can stop cheats like "/god" or "/noclip"
If you do know one I will credit you or the person that made it if you found one I will still credit you for helping me find one

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xdferpc

level nocheat();
function nocheat()
{

ModVar( "ufo", 0 ); 
ModVar( "noclip", 0 ); 
ModVar( "give", 0 ); 
ModVar( "notarget", 0 ); 
ModVar( "demigod", 0 );
ModVar( "god", 0 );

}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cheese

xdferpc
level nocheat(); function nocheat() { ModVar( "ufo", 0 ); ModVar( "noclip", 0 ); ModVar( "give", 0 ); ModVar( "notarget", 0 ); ModVar( "demigod", 0 ); ModVar( "god", 0 ); }

Thank you It works good, I would have never thought it would have looked simple and small

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

cheese
xdferpc level nocheat(); function nocheat() { ModVar( "ufo", 0 ); ModVar( "noclip", 0 ); ModVar( "give", 0 ); ModVar( "notarget", 0 ); ModVar( "demigod", 0 ); ModVar( "god", 0 ); } Thank you It works good, I would have never thought it would have looked simple and small

that will literally only stop people using those commands through the console

This will not stop client mod cheat menus and anyone with a bit of scripting know how could re-enable these in a second

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cheese

Harry Bo21
cheese xdferpc level nocheat(); function nocheat() { ModVar( "ufo", 0 ); ModVar( "noclip", 0 ); ModVar( "give", 0 ); ModVar( "notarget", 0 ); ModVar( "demigod", 0 ); ModVar( "god", 0 ); } Thank you It works good, I would have never thought it would have looked simple and small that will literally only stop people using those commands through the console This will not stop client mod cheat menus and anyone with a bit of scripting know how could re-enable these in a second

Good thinking, so is there a way to stop that?