Modme Forums

Problem with Mathfag’s bows

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: maxman5050
I downloaded Mathfag's bows and all that, when i downloaded the file i didn't get a folder that had scripts in it, specifically the #using scripts\zm\bows\_zm_weap_elemental_bow;. Now I'm getting an error that says "script not found" which is obviously caused by the fact that the script is not in the game files lol. Did this happen to anyone else? If so does anyone know how to fix it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tom5300
The scripts are there. They are in usermaps\mapname\scripts\zm\bows\

ModmeBot:

Reply By: maxman5050

tom5300
The scripts are there. They are in usermaps\mapname\scripts\zm\bows[/QUOTE]
how do i fix the error then?

ModmeBot:

when i downloaded the file, this was all i got

ModmeBot:

maxman5050
when i downloaded the file, this was all i got

So re-download it. The scripts were there for me, I downloaded it just to tell you where the files were lol

ModmeBot:

well thank you for doing that. I have re-downloaded it and still I only get those two files and that one text document

ModmeBot:

maxman5050
well thank you for doing that. I have re-downloaded it and still I only get those two files and that one text document

Weird. Last thing I can do for you is make sure you are downloading it from the right place: https://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=2459#

ModmeBot:

This isn't specific to the bows. The same sort of thing happened with Harry's perks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Crateer

maxman5050
This isn't specific to the bows. The same sort of thing happened with Harry's perks

Can't be. Take a closer look in those Folders and make sure #using it correctly.