Modme Forums

ads_fire

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: m1cke
So when i port a weapon evry anim works except ads_fire when i ads and shot the sight disappears until i stop shoting then it goes back normal think the problem is caused by something i did wrong in maya

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115
I will try to make it simple & clear :

IW Weapon (all normal anims) = tag_ads + tag_cambone (Hierarchy)

IW Weapon (Ads anims "ADS UP & DOWN" only) = tag_view + tag_ads

3ARC Weapon (all normal anims) = tag_torso + tag_cambone (Hierarchy)

3ARC Weapon (Ads anims "ADS UP & DOWN" only) = tag_view + tag_torso

That's the right joints, select them and you should be good.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke
Yeah i know but do i do torso and cambone for ads_fire or do i do tag_view tag_torso cuz i did tag cambone and torso for it now and that happens

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

m1ckeYeah i know but do i do torso and cambone for ads_fire or do i do tag_view tag_torso cuz i did tag cambone and torso for it now and that happens

Someone else seemed to have the same issue earlier today. From what I assumed, and that worked for him/her; You know how Snipers overlay an image when scoped in?`The same thing is possibly happening to your gun, only you didn't enter any image for it to overlay. Try looking into something related to this.

Also, what tutorial did you follow? Curious if the creator messed up.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elricos
Export it like a normal anim, select hichery in tag_view and export :p .... if the problem stay again, maybe are the ads up/down, so check if you only export tag_torso (in case of treyarch) and tag_ads only (in case of iw)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke

Exofile
m1ckeYeah i know but do i do torso and cambone for ads_fire or do i do tag_view tag_torso cuz i did tag cambone and torso for it now and that happens

Someone else seemed to have the same issue earlier today. From what I assumed, and that worked for him/her; You know how Snipers overlay an image when scoped in?`The same thing is possibly happening to your gun, only you didn't enter any image for it to overlay. Try looking into something related to this.

Also, what tutorial did you follow? Curious if the creator messed up.

Yeah i followed jbird's and modme weapon porting tutorial on the wiki still not sure what happens both my an94 and mp40 fucks up for some reason