Modme Forums

Importing Weapon Sounds.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Nytrofactor
This is the last step for fully importing my weapon, and for the life of me I can not get this working.

Here's my alias file

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
weap_weapon_clipout,,,DSR50\fly_sniper_mag_out.flac,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_weapon_clipin,,,DSR50\fly_sniper_mag_in.flac,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's my sound assets folder:

Here's my animation in APE:

And lastly here's the notes in my xanim file:

What am I doing wrong?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115

NytrofactorThis is the last step for fully importing my weapon, and for the life of me I can not get this working.

Here's my alias file

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
weap_weapon_clipout,,,DSR50\fly_sniper_mag_out.flac,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_weapon_clipin,,,DSR50\fly_sniper_mag_in.flac,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's my sound assets folder:

Here's my animation in APE:

And lastly here's the notes in my xanim file:

What am I doing wrong?

Where is the #sndt part in the soundaliases file ?

+ shouldn't you be using the wav instead of the flac ?