Modme Forums

Origins Map Pack - Black Ops 2

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: D9_JHONNY
hello is my first post here in the forum and decided to put my map pack the origins here to initiate the topics of my team, I hope you enjoy, there are 30 models of origins map for you to download.

I only ask that if you use leave credits for the team: Divisão 9

Link Download: Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115
Uh, i appreciate the effort to help but... You're sharing raw assets. Which is illegal.

If you're not then please forgive me.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Hero115Uh, i appreciate the effort to help but... You're sharing raw assets. Which is illegal.

Please refer to Rule #3 on the official Rules.

A while back we rewrote them to allow most "uncooked" assets, under certain terms. We do not take responsibility for any raw assets that are posted here.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Red Planet

Exofile
Hero115Uh, i appreciate the effort to help but... You're sharing raw assets. Which is illegal.

A while back we rewrote them to allow most "uncooked" assets, under certain terms. We do not take responsibility for any raw assets that are posted here.

You might want to fix the download link, i had to change a bit of it to get the download working.

ModmeBot:

RedYou might want to fix the download link, i had to change a bit of it to get the download working.

Simple formatting issue. Should be fixed now!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115

Exofile

Sorry about that, I understand the rule now. But you should notify your members that the Rules had updated.

@OP, Sorry my bad. Good work +1.

ModmeBot:

Hero115Sorry about that, I understand the rule now. But you should notify your members that the Rules had updated.

@OP, Sorry my bad. Good work +1.

Personally I feel it's every member's responsibility to keep them self updated with the rules. I keep them bookmarked, and not because I have to!

On a second note, it's perfectly understandable that you were not aware of this, and we'll try to let people know more clearer in the future!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Are these models still ok to use in my map ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

Noah

Are these models still ok to use in my map ?

Yeah don't worry about hero's comment lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998

Youtube video doesn't exist.... :/