Modme Forums

xmodels from blender arent working in ape

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX

I dont have fast enough internet to watch a youtube video on this, but im trying to export my custom perk machine into ape to put in my map using codxmodel export for blender. but when i load the xmodel in ape its just a checkered cube, no error or anything.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

XxCAFxX

I dont have fast enough internet to watch a youtube video on this, but im trying to export my custom perk machine into ape to put in my map using codxmodel export for blender. but when i load the xmodel in ape its just a checkered cube, no error or anything.

Did you convert the *_export file with Kronos or export2bin first? APE doesn't take _export files..

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

DTZxPorter
XxCAFxX

Did you convert the *_export file with Kronos or export2bin first? APE doesn't take _export files..

Yes, I tried that after I posted this because i completely forgot to convert it but I dragged the _export file into Kronos but it said some files failed to convert :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

XxCAFxX
DTZxPorter
XxCAFxX

Yes, I tried that after I posted this because i completely forgot to convert it but I dragged the _export file into Kronos but it said some files failed to convert :/

I've messaged SE2Dev (The maintainer of blender-cod) so he's aware of the issue. Will notify you or have him post here.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SE2Dev

I've been aware of this issue for a while, but haven't gotten the chance to fix it. Blender-CoD as a whole really needs a full rewrite and cleanup at this point and I haven't had the chance to do so yet.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: _Mr. Unp3rf3ct

So far I have made 4 models in blender and converted them. It all worked out perfectly, but for one, which was a mess up I did when I modeled it. I never had issues related with your Comment.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

Alright guys, thanks for all the replies, one more thing i forgot to mention is that the file that blender exports is about 103mb which doesnt seem right to me