Modme Forums

Nothing I make in APE is saving and cant give myself my gun

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ethanj316

Anything I do in APE is not saving, Everytime I close and re open it whatever I made is not there. I also followed jbirds video on porting weapons and I can not give myself my gun in game

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

Ethanj316

Anything I do in APE is not saving, Everytime I close and re open it whatever I made is not there. I also followed jbirds video on porting weapons and I can not give myself my gun in game

You need to save your GDTs to root\source_data, otherwise it won't show up again, search for the GDTs you saved and move them there, it's lame that it doesn't default to that directory.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ethanj316

Thanks for a fast reply

Where can I find the gdt file on my PC? and would this be the reason for not being able to give it to myself

ModmeBot:

Ethanj316

Thanks for a fast reply

Where can I find the gdt file on my PC? and would this be the reason for not being able to give it to myself

I have no idea where you may have saved your new one, but if you can't find them, just create a new one off the bat then add all your new assets to that GDT (Make sure to save to source_data)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ethanj316

Okay, I can now give myself the weapon in game. But all the animations are messed up and it is shooting slowly.

ModmeBot:

Ethanj316

Okay, I can now give myself the weapon in game. But all the animations are messed up and it is shooting slowly.

Completely unrelated, needs new post. This topic is now locked.