Modme Forums

Solid Objects

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: vampehtwist
When making a map I know about adding clips to objects and stuff however, I have some models I have added from w@w to bo3 which is used in a mod not a map and I can't seem to make them so player's can't walk through them. Is there any tutorials or anyone know how to make an object solid through APE or GSC scripting?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you need to make a collmap for the model and set it up in APE. How you do it I have no idea but hopefully that points you in the right direction.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

AGC
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you need to make a collmap for the model and set it up in APE. How you do it I have no idea but hopefully that points you in the right direction.

Your spot on AGC

heres a tut dude

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

D-2-K
AGC I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you need to make a collmap for the model and set it up in APE. How you do it I have no idea but hopefully that points you in the right direction. Your spot on AGC heres a tut dude

Thanks for that link. That helps me out too since I've been learning how to model recently. Just some extra knowledge that could be useful lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: vampehtwist
Ahh thanks guys <3

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

AGC
D-2-K AGC I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you need to make a collmap for the model and set it up in APE. How you do it I have no idea but hopefully that points you in the right direction. Your spot on AGC heres a tut dude Thanks for that link. That helps me out too since I've been learning how to model recently. Just some extra knowledge that could be useful lol.

Im still a noob at all of it taken me months just to learn to map watch anything and everything i can get my hands on

now scripting thats a different mater lmao eyes glaze over brain melts whahahaha