Help with Pap

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Unrankedgaming
When I try to pack some custom weapons, 2 options happen

<ul><li>I can pack it but no gun pops out</li>
<li>No option to even PACK.</li>
</ul>
If you could help then that would be awesome!
<h1> </h1>
<h1> </h1>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Unrankedgaming
When I try to pack some custom weapons, 2 options happen I can pack it but no gun pops out No option to even PACK. If you could help then that would be awesome!

Did you add them to zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Unrankedgaming

itznvy
Unrankedgaming When I try to pack some custom weapons, 2 options happen I can pack it but no gun pops out No option to even PACK. If you could help then that would be awesome! Did you add them to zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv?

Yes they are in the levelcommon but it is only like about 24 weapons out of like 58 so idk what to do

ModmeBot:

Unrankedgaming
itznvy Unrankedgaming When I try to pack some custom weapons, 2 options happen I can pack it but no gun pops out No option to even PACK. If you could help then that would be awesome! Did you add them to zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv? Yes they are in the levelcommon but it is only like about 24 weapons out of like 58 so idk what to do

Can you post it here?

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Unrankedgaming itznvy Unrankedgaming When I try to pack some custom weapons, 2 options happen I can pack it but no gun pops out No option to even PACK. If you could help then that would be awesome! Did you add them to zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv? Yes they are in the levelcommon but it is only like about 24 weapons out of like 58 so idk what to do Can you post it here?

this is the one just fo my map
https://pastebin.com/wkBACyBu

ModmeBot:

Okay well everything looks to be ok. Make sure it's in your zone file i guess, that's all i can tell you or make sure its set to be map specific

ModmeBot:

yea its in the zone and the levelcommon is set in the zone

ModmeBot:

Then I dont know, apparently you did something wrong or it didn't like what you did. Other than that i dont really know.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge
Make sure the weaponfile names have _zm in the GDT and Zone file, this isn't needed in zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv however
Other than that make sure the weaponfiles have gun models set, all anims set etc, It can only be something in the weaponfile or in how you are adding the weapons to the map, which looks to be in order