Modme Forums

Alt Weapons share the same ammo

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Lethal Peelz
I've tried things like changing the ammo/clip names to 2 different names and tried putting _zm at the end of the names, but the main weapon and alt weapon will always share the same ammo. Anyone knows a fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo
Wait, sorry to ask a question in response to yours but what's an alt weapon. Is that like the way you get transforming guns in infinite warfare?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lethal Peelz

Scorpiolo
Wait, sorry to ask a question in response to yours but what's an alt weapon. Is that like the way you get transforming guns in infinite warfare?

Alt weapons are something like a grenade launcher attachment or a shotgun attachment. For example the wave gun from moon is an alt weapon to the zap guns

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Collie
Well, I'm just going off of memory here since I lost all my modding stuff, but I'm almost positive you have to set the alt weapon type to "item" and that should fix the issue.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lethal Peelz

Collie
Well, I'm just going off of memory here since I lost all my modding stuff, but I'm almost positive you have to set the alt weapon type to "item" and that should fix the issue.

First of all, that sucks that you lost all your modding stuff. Second, thanks, it works flawlessly now