Modme Forums

Xmodels in APE are not apearing in radiant? help

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: h00dedsn1per
Okay so I am trying to get the 'zetsubou no shima' zombie models working on my map. (I know how to do the process as I have done it many times before with custom zombie models) Anyway I ported all the zombie models and zombie model parts from the map and set them all up in radiant (materials etc.)

However after I have saved and opened up radiant, when I search for the models to check that they are there nothing appears?

(yes I know two of the models appear but they were actually ported along time ago for a different purpose) I tried just porting a random model from revelations to check if it was just the zombie models but that did the exact same and didn't appear in radiant either? It seems that APE is no longer updating radiant, in terms of new models and textures etc. Does anyone know how to fix this? or how this might of happened, it would be a great help thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Maybe it's a database error.
Delete bo3\gdtdb\gdt.db and restart the mod tools

ModmeBot:

Reply By: h00dedsn1per

mathfag
Maybe it's a database error. Delete bo3\gdtdb\gdt.db and restart the mod tools

Not sure if this worked or not. I deleted the file anyway and validated the files and now everything's working fine. Cheers

ModmeBot:

Reply By: h00dedsn1per

h00dedsn1per
Okay so I am trying to get the 'zetsubou no shima' zombie models working on my map. (I know how to do the process as I have done it many times before with custom zombie models) Anyway I ported all the zombie models and zombie model parts from the map and set them all up in radiant (materials etc.) However after I have saved and opened up radiant, when I search for the models to check that they are there nothing appears? (yes I know two of the models appear but they were actually ported along time ago for a different purpose) I tried just porting a random model from revelations to check if it was just the zombie models but that did the exact same and didn't appear in radiant either? It seems that APE is no longer updating radiant, in terms of new models and textures etc. Does anyone know how to fix this? or how this might of happened, it would be a great help thanks

Okay so if in future anyone encounters this same problem the easiest fix is to simply verify integrity of game files and everything should be fine after. I'm not sure what caused this to happen in the first place but its fixed now.