search "image,black"
and replace the line by "//image,black",
Save,
Link,
and Run !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

QuentinN33
ADD LOADSCREEN ON MAPS [VIDEO TUTORIAL] Click to Show [TEXT TUTORIAL] Click to Show To add a Loading Image on your map, you need to override the "black" image (not $black), edit the image on APE and set Image Usage : 2d, tick MipMap Disable, on your .zone, add "image,black" and on "Bo3/zone_source/all/assetlist/core_gfx.csv", search "image,black" and replace the line by "//image,black", Save, Link, and Run !

this is not correct

you replace this

the black image is used in a number of gsc hud items, you will have your loading screen suddenly showing up in some very odd places...

it defaults to "black" when no image exists

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Harry Bo21
QuentinN33 ADD LOADSCREEN ON MAPS [VIDEO TUTORIAL] Click to Show [TEXT TUTORIAL] Click to Show To add a Loading Image on your map, you need to override the "black" image (not $black), edit the image on APE and set Image Usage : 2d, tick MipMap Disable, on your .zone, add "image,black" and on "Bo3/zone_source/all/assetlist/core_gfx.csv", search "image,black" and replace the line by "//image,black", Save, Link, and Run ! this is not correct you replace this the black image is used in a number of gsc hud items, you will have your loading screen suddenly showing up in some very odd places... it defaults to "black" when no image exists

Loadingimage.png never worked... unless i've been missing something for a year and a half.

QuentinFTL:

Reply By: QuentinN33

Harry Bo21
QuentinN33 ADD LOADSCREEN ON MAPS [VIDEO TUTORIAL] Click to Show [TEXT TUTORIAL] Click to Show To add a Loading Image on your map, you need to override the "black" image (not $black), edit the image on APE and set Image Usage : 2d, tick MipMap Disable, on your .zone, add "image,black" and on "Bo3/zone_source/all/assetlist/core_gfx.csv", search "image,black" and replace the line by "//image,black", Save, Link, and Run ! this is not correct you replace this the black image is used in a number of gsc hud items, you will have your loading screen suddenly showing up in some very odd places... it defaults to "black" when no image exists

I think you mean $black, cuz i don't see any black on gameplay

QuentinFTL:

Harry Bo21

oh and default isn't $white ?

ModmeBot:

no i mean "black"

and yes i does work, so yes you are doing it wrong for a year

QuentinFTL:

Harry Bo21
no i mean "black" and yes i does work, so yes you are doing it wrong for a year

this can be edited ^^

QuentinFTL:

Harry Bo21
no i mean "black" and yes i does work, so yes you are doing it wrong for a year

and it's the material, not the image *

ModmeBot:

or you could just - yknow do it properly

and the material "uses" the image

QuentinFTL:

Harry Bo21
or you could just - yknow do it properlyand the material "uses" the image

sure

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Im with Mathfag, Ive never had a working load screen- Preview image works perfectly but loading has never worked... unless its coop only

ModmeBot:

i will look in to it

point is, doing what this tutorial says to do will cause all sorts of other issues with any material in the mod tools ( or custom materials that use it )

the problem could be even worse if this image is used in "loaded" assets that we cannot change

hes not aware of what is using this image, we tried to explain to him on discord but he just fights us for some reason

Exilit0ryx:

QuentinFTL May you upload a video tutorial of you showing us how to upload a custom loading screen image or maybe you can send me your discord and we can work on this 1 on 1? It’s the knowledgeable people like you who know how to make maps that will prevent the “shitty box“ zombie maps with little to no content

QuentinFTL:

QuentinFTL May you upload a video tutorial of you showing us how to upload a custom loading screen image or maybe you can send me your discord and we can work on this 1 on 1? It’s the knowledgeable people like you who know how to make maps that will prevent the “shitty box“ zombie maps with little to no content

Just send me yours

Exilit0ryx:

Just send me yours

My Discord is NoahS219#8635 thank youthank you :)

RaGe-74:

Not sure why zombie loadscreens are so broken compared to MP. All my MP loadscreens worked 🤷‍♂️

Gabes_:

Niether of these ways work for me, not too sure what i'm doing wrong...