Modme Forums

Custom HUD

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dts888
Hopefully this is in the right section, it was either this or scripting since I'm sure both are involved in this, apologies if this is the wrong location. I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but how would one create a custom HUD (ammo counter, points, text font and all) for their map? To make a long story short, I just want to learn how to create/"port" a simple HUD, basically a copy and paste from World At War's zombies and don't really know where to start. It is just such a simple look and it would work well for a simple map. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Learn LUA here

ModmeBot:

Reply By: QuentinN33

HDts888
Hopefully this is in the right section, it was either this or scripting since I'm sure both are involved in this, apologies if this is the wrong location. I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but how would one create a custom HUD (ammo counter, points, text font and all) for their map? To make a long story short, I just want to learn how to create/"port" a simple HUD, basically a copy and paste from World At War's zombies and don't really know where to start. It is just such a simple look and it would work well for a simple map. Thanks!

Use Lui, and learn how to make widget, easy but need time to learn , be patient ;)

DaintyMalice:

Thread By: Dts888

Did you ever finish working on that WaW HUD? I'm working on one now and struggling with getting the shell images for the current ammo count to register. The code we've used so far for it seems to have an error we can't place. Still trying to figure it out. If you figured it out I'd love to see how you did it!! If it's not too much to ask :)