Modme Forums

Removing Hud items

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: vampehtwist
Hey, I am making a gamemode for zombies and I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove only the zombie round counter from the hud and if so how would I go about doing it?

any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

vampehtwist
Hey, I am making a gamemode for zombies and I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove only the zombie counter from the hud and if so how would I go about doing it? any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

there isnt a zombie counter by default anyway

ModmeBot:

Reply By: vampehtwist

Harry Bo21
vampehtwist Hey, I am making a gamemode for zombies and I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove only the zombie counter from the hud and if so how would I go about doing it? any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. there isnt a zombie counter by default anyway

Sorry I meant the round counter. I've tried removing it out through lua, but when I load it up I just get UI error and the round counter is still present.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Symbo
What about commenting theses lines in your .lua file with a --[[balblabla]]????

local RoundCounter = CoD.ZmRndContainer.new(HudRef, InstanceRef)
    RoundCounter:setLeftRight(true, false, -32.000000, 192.000000)      -- AnchorLeft, AnchorRight, Left, Right
    RoundCounter:setTopBottom(false, true, -174.000000, 18.000000)   -- AnchorTop, AnchorBottom, Top, Bottom
    RoundCounter:setScale(0.8)  -- Scale (Of 1.0)

HudRef:addElement(RoundCounter)
    HudRef.Rounds = RoundCounter

ModmeBot:

then the close at the end will error

youneed to make sure you remove it "all"

ModmeBot:

HudRef:addElement(RoundCounter)

just commenting that is enough

ModmeBot:

Reply By: vampehtwist