Modme Forums

Can’t import custom models from CoD: WaW into BO3!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

ModmeBot:

Thread By: simo311
Hi all, i just want to export some models from CoD: WaW and put them into my Black ops 3's custom map using APE, but anytime i open up CoD: WaW and WraithArchon tool and i click on 'Load game' button in WraithArchon, it says: "no instances of any supported games found, please make sure your game is running first" but my game IS RUNNING!
Please, help me, i need some of the CoD: WaW models for my BO3's custom map!
Thank you all! :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

simo311
Hi all, i just want to export some models from CoD: WaW and put them into my Black ops 3's custom map using APE, but anytime i open up CoD: WaW and WraithArchon tool and i click on 'Load game' button in WraithArchon, it says: "no instances of any supported games found, please make sure your game is running first" but my game IS RUNNING! Please, help me, i need some of the CoD: WaW models for my BO3's custom map! Thank you all! :D

Is it an original copy or pirated version ??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: simo311

D-2-K
simo311 Hi all, i just want to export some models from CoD: WaW and put them into my Black ops 3's custom map using APE, but anytime i open up CoD: WaW and WraithArchon tool and i click on 'Load game' button in WraithArchon, it says: "no instances of any supported games found, please make sure your game is running first" but my game IS RUNNING! Please, help me, i need some of the CoD: WaW models for my BO3's custom map! Thank you all! :D Is it an original copy or pirated version ??

100% original copy (physical version) of the game, but not bought from Steam's store.

ModmeBot:

simo311
D-2-K simo311 Hi all, i just want to export some models from CoD: WaW and put them into my Black ops 3's custom map using APE, but anytime i open up CoD: WaW and WraithArchon tool and i click on 'Load game' button in WraithArchon, it says: "no instances of any supported games found, please make sure your game is running first" but my game IS RUNNING! Please, help me, i need some of the CoD: WaW models for my BO3's custom map! Thank you all! :D Is it an original copy or pirated version ?? 100% original copy (physical version) of the game, but not bought from Steam's store.

Is your game version 1.7.1263

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
simo311 D-2-K simo311 Hi all, i just want to export some models from CoD: WaW and put them into my Black ops 3's custom map using APE, but anytime i open up CoD: WaW and WraithArchon tool and i click on 'Load game' button in WraithArchon, it says: "no instances of any supported games found, please make sure your game is running first" but my game IS RUNNING! Please, help me, i need some of the CoD: WaW models for my BO3's custom map! Thank you all! :D Is it an original copy or pirated version ?? 100% original copy (physical version) of the game, but not bought from Steam's store. Is your game version 1.7.1263

Of course it is

ModmeBot:

dunno then m8 its loading for me ??

ModmeBot:

what xD?