Modme Forums

Cant see my weapon or hands when testing in-game

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mw3.
I have a weapon model and the animations I need from World at War and I have put the anims in the conversion rig and saw that everything looked ok (yes I changed the j_gun to tag_weapon). Then I set it up in Asset Property Editor and made sure it had the idle anim and fire anim (and the rest was the anims for the kuda), then I was testing it in-game and the gun was not there. I could see it normaly placed in the hands in third person. Btw the kuda's anims was working fine. If someone knows why this happens please let me know.

##########

I fixed it by changing the anim type from delta to relative and made the weapon_weapnamehere_anim xmodel in maya.

Check out JBird632's video on how to do it!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hubigygjjik

mw3.I have a weapon model and the animations I need from World at War and I have put the anims in the conversion rig and saw that everything looked ok (yes I changed the j_gun to tag_weapon). Then I set it up in Asset Property Editor and made sure it had the idle anim and fire anim (and the rest was the anims for the kuda), then I was testing it in-game and the gun was not there. I could see it normaly placed in the hands in third person. Btw the kuda's anims was working fine. If someone knows why this happens please let me know.

Did you change the Xanim_export to Xanim_BIN files?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mw3.

hubigygjjik
mw3.I have a weapon model and the animations I need from World at War and I have put the anims in the conversion rig and saw that everything looked ok (yes I changed the j_gun to tag_weapon). Then I set it up in Asset Property Editor and made sure it had the idle anim and fire anim (and the rest was the anims for the kuda), then I was testing it in-game and the gun was not there. I could see it normaly placed in the hands in third person. Btw the kuda's anims was working fine. If someone knows why this happens please let me know.

Did you change the Xanim_export to Xanim_BIN files?

Yes I did.