Modme Forums

Weapons not playing animations on bolt, mag e.t.c

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mw3.

I have a problem with my weapons not playing animations on the joints.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

mw3.

We'll need maya version, SEAnim plugin version (You should be on 1.3.2, if not, update), The rig you are trying to use, games you're converting from.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mw3.

DTZxPorter
mw3.

We'll need maya version, SEAnim plugin version (You should be on 1.3.2, if not, update), The rig you are trying to use, games you're converting from.

I'm using:

Maya 2016.

SEA Tools plugin (v1.3).

TX - T7 Conversion Rig.

I have exported from Cod4 and Bo3

Bo3: Kap40(kard) from Bo3 campaign

I used Wraith to export the kard and its anims from Bo3

Cod4: a knife, desert eagle and m40a3 from multiplayer

I used Tom_XmodelUtils_1.040 to export the xmodels

I used Wraith to export the xanims.

I will let you know if it works after I have updated the SEA Tools plugin.

ModmeBot:

It says on the page where I can download the SEA Tools plugin that the latest version is 1.3 (22 days ago).

I already have that one because I didnt start doing animations before the 22 days ago.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

mw3.

It says on the page where I can download the SEA Tools plugin that the latest version is 1.3 (22 days ago).

I already have that one because I didnt start doing animations before the 22 days ago.

That's just github, it IS version 1.3.2 (Check with seatools->about in maya) which as big bug fixes anyways. If you are using BO3 ANIMS you must rip a normal BO3 rig with Wraith, Bind and import the BO3 anims. For issues with with the guns and their parts moving, you have a namespace issue where the bones may have an improper <name>: before them. You must fix this before importing and when opening rigs use file->open, don't drag and drop.</name>

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter
mw3.

That's just github, it IS version 1.3.2 (Check with seatools->about in maya) which as big bug fixes anyways. If you are using BO3 ANIMS you must rip a normal BO3 rig with Wraith, Bind and import the BO3 anims. For issues with with the guns and their parts moving, you have a namespace issue where the bones may have an improper : before them. You must fix this before importing and when opening rigs use file->open, don't drag and drop.

Thanks, the : was the problem. I watched JBird632's video and he said the text before the : wasnt used, only the text after.

I guess it matters on the gun parts when doing the anims.