Modme Forums

How To Port Infinity Ward Akimbo’s To Black Ops 3

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

xSanchez78:

Thread By: xSanchez78

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OWGKID7891

Nice job :) Is this the only way IW dual wields can be done?

xSanchez78:

Reply By: xSanchez78

Yeah? That's the way the animation's are formatted... I don't know what you mean

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OWGKID7891

Sorry, I didn't watched your entire video when I wrote that comment :P Currently trying to port akimbo Rangers, but I didn't do what you were doing in the first half of your video. I think I was doing what you did from 01:11:00 ;)

xSanchez78:

I don't know how many people followed this tutorial or who wanted Infinity Ward akimbo's, but I'd like some feedback. Did this tutorial go ok for everyone? Any problems/questions? Because I know some of the animations for some of these guns can be pretty wierd.

xSanchez78:

Hey, to those who still want to use this tutorial, I found a new occurance of tag_torso being rotated, which can cause translates to not be what they seem, making the offsets you add to counteract the tag_torso's offsets being incorrect resulting in your arm and gun no longer aligning up. I quickly discovered a new method of doing these animations with constraints. Simply follow the original tutorial but use this method to do your offsets instead: