Modme Forums

HELP I need 115 rocks

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
help! I need 115 rocks for my map I once tried to export these from origins but the blue 115 light that came from the rock was purple??
Any preferences on which rock is the best to export or how to fix this?

115 rocks would be the cherry on the pie

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Ahmed02354
help! I need 115 rocks for my map I once tried to export these from origins but the blue 115 light that came from the rock was purple?? Any preferences on which rock is the best to export or how to fix this? 115 rocks would be the cherry on the pie

you can make 115 rocks just by taking normal rocks, re-texturing them with a color, and adding a light or fx to them. If you want to use origins rocks I would just take the model and then make a light in radiant for the glow.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

Ahmed02354
help! I need 115 rocks for my map I once tried to export these from origins but the blue 115 light that came from the rock was purple?? Any preferences on which rock is the best to export or how to fix this? 115 rocks would be the cherry on the pie

If you exported the ones from Origins, and got the blue 115 color as purple, then you likely have gone wrong somewhere in the emissive blue parts of it - or you need to add an emissive tint of blue.