Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
^

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Ahmed02354
^

Do you mean "how to put FX in the map" or "How to add custom FX"?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 ^ Do you mean "how to put FX in the map" or "How to add custom FX"?

yes, How do I add Fx from other maps...

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 ^ Do you mean "how to put FX in the map" or "How to add custom FX"? yes, How do I add Fx from other maps...

In radiant, right click somewhere on an empty spot above the camere and XY window and stuff and go to FX browser.

ModmeBot:

Btw, it seems like you are insanely new to mod tools, i suggest watching some tutorials :)

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Btw, it seems like you are insanely new to mod tools, i suggest watching some tutorials :)

I mean adding FX effects from as example origins ecause the modtools doesnt have these..
I know pretty much now now about modtools. Im not that new lol

Im only not good at scripting

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Btw, it seems like you are insanely new to mod tools, i suggest watching some tutorials :) I mean adding FX effects from as example origins ecause the modtools doesnt have these.. I know pretty much now now about modtools. Im not that new lol Im only not good at scripting

What do you want to add from origins?

+ If you have Bo2 + origins on PC, you can try to rip the things you want?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Btw, it seems like you are insanely new to mod tools, i suggest watching some tutorials :) I mean adding FX effects from as example origins ecause the modtools doesnt have these.. I know pretty much now now about modtools. Im not that new lol Im only not good at scripting What do you want to add from origins? + If you have Bo2 + origins on PC, you can try to rip the things you want?

yes i have, but, like, do I have to put it in a specific folder or something thats my question
is it the same way as exporting models?

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Btw, it seems like you are insanely new to mod tools, i suggest watching some tutorials :) I mean adding FX effects from as example origins ecause the modtools doesnt have these.. I know pretty much now now about modtools. Im not that new lol Im only not good at scripting What do you want to add from origins? + If you have Bo2 + origins on PC, you can try to rip the things you want? yes i have, but, like, do I have to put it in a specific folder or something thats my question is it the same way as exporting models?

Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\fx

I think you have to put it in there in a folder (i think you can just make a new folder with "custom" as name or something.
I haven't done custom FX yet.