Modme Forums

Waw Weapons (PLEASE HELP)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxBREADxX
Hey,does anyone know how to port waw weapons to bo3??

I know how to port the model but not the anims, please help if you know how to port them.
Thank You.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

XxBREADxX
Hey,does anyone know how to port waw weapons to bo3?? I know how to port the model but not the anims, please help if you know how to port them. Thank You.

You export the Anims from wraith. If this doesnt help just look up how to port weapons it basically tells you how to do anims in maya no matter the game.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxBREADxX

itznvy
XxBREADxX Hey,does anyone know how to port waw weapons to bo3?? I know how to port the model but not the anims, please help if you know how to port them. Thank You. You export the Anims from wraith. If this doesnt help just look up how to port weapons it basically tells you how to do anims in maya no matter the game.

Can wraith support WaW??

ModmeBot:

XxBREADxX
itznvy XxBREADxX Hey,does anyone know how to port waw weapons to bo3?? I know how to port the model but not the anims, please help if you know how to port them. Thank You. You export the Anims from wraith. If this doesnt help just look up how to port weapons it basically tells you how to do anims in maya no matter the game. Can wraith support WaW??

Yes. You just have to set the file directory path in the settings. Just set it to the CoDWaW.exe
Usually found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaW.exe

ModmeBot:

Oh thank you so much!
+1 win for you! THANK YOU!!!

ModmeBot:

Wait,the models can I use wraith?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra

XxBREADxX
Wait,the models can I use wraith?

No I'm pretty sure you will have to use Tom's Xmodel Utils

ModmeBot:

but its not working, any other software that I can port the model from WaW?

ModmeBot:

XxBREADxX
but its not working, any other software that I can port the model from WaW?

What software are you using besides Toms xmodel utils? (Blender, Maya, etc.)

ModmeBot:

Wraith and Maya. I tried Toms Xmodel Utils but I cant port any of the WaW model.Please help me.