Modme Forums

xmodel_export conversion

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: apechound
Recently, I've been trying to export a model I downloaded that was made in Blender to use in a map, and when I've exported it as an xmodel then gone to convert it through Kronos, it says that it failed conversion.
When I try using the original export2bin.exe method, it gives me an error message saying:
"ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file"

Any ideas how I could get round this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SE2Dev

apechound
Recently, I've been trying to export a model I downloaded that was made in Blender to use in a map, and when I've exported it as an xmodel then gone to convert it through Kronos, it says that it failed conversion. When I try using the original export2bin.exe method, it gives me an error message saying: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Any ideas how I could get round this?

The latest development version of Blender-CoD should fix this. Select VERSION 7 on the bottom left when you go to export the file.

You can try this version of Blender-CoD by replacing the files in
AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\scripts\addons\io_scene_cod
with the files from
blender_27
folder in the development branch here: https://github.com/CoDEmanX/blender-cod/tree/development

ModmeBot:

Reply By: apechound

SE2Dev
apechound Recently, I've been trying to export a model I downloaded that was made in Blender to use in a map, and when I've exported it as an xmodel then gone to convert it through Kronos, it says that it failed conversion. When I try using the original export2bin.exe method, it gives me an error message saying: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Any ideas how I could get round this? The latest development version of Blender-CoD should fix this. Select VERSION 7 on the bottom left when you go to export the file. You can try this version of Blender-CoD by replacing the files in AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\scripts\addons\io_scene_cod with the files from blender_27 folder in the development branch here: https://github.com/CoDEmanX/blender-cod/tree/development

Ok so I've installed that, and now the program is saying there are no objects to export?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SE2Dev

apechound
SE2Dev apechound Recently, I've been trying to export a model I downloaded that was made in Blender to use in a map, and when I've exported it as an xmodel then gone to convert it through Kronos, it says that it failed conversion. When I try using the original export2bin.exe method, it gives me an error message saying: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Any ideas how I could get round this? The latest development version of Blender-CoD should fix this. Select VERSION 7 on the bottom left when you go to export the file. You can try this version of Blender-CoD by replacing the files in AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\scripts\addons\io_scene_cod with the files from blender_27 folder in the development branch here: https://github.com/CoDEmanX/blender-cod/tree/development Ok so I've installed that, and now the program is saying there are no objects to export?

Are you trying to export a static model or a rigged model? Do you have an armature in the scene?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxBREADxX

apechound
Recently, I've been trying to export a model I downloaded that was made in Blender to use in a map, and when I've exported it as an xmodel then gone to convert it through Kronos, it says that it failed conversion. When I try using the original export2bin.exe method, it gives me an error message saying: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Any ideas how I could get round this?

Same here