Modme Forums

Export Ghosts Models

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: JellyAlex
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get tom_bmx's Lime64 to extract model and image files from CoD Ghosts because whenever I run it it freezes on the first model it extracts. It gives the model file for the first but not the textures (corrupt file).

Even more helpful, are there any other programs that do the job better?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

JellyAlex
Hi, Does anyone know how to get tom_bmx's Lime64 to extract model and image files from CoD Ghosts because whenever I run it it freezes on the first model it extracts. It gives the model file for the first but not the textures (corrupt file). Even more helpful, are there any other programs that do the job better?

Yeah. Just use wraith

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra

itznvy
JellyAlex Hi, Does anyone know how to get tom_bmx's Lime64 to extract model and image files from CoD Ghosts because whenever I run it it freezes on the first model it extracts. It gives the model file for the first but not the textures (corrupt file). Even more helpful, are there any other programs that do the job better? Yeah. Just use wraith

boi wraith doesnt support ghosts yet

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Jdcobra
itznvy JellyAlex Hi, Does anyone know how to get tom_bmx's Lime64 to extract model and image files from CoD Ghosts because whenever I run it it freezes on the first model it extracts. It gives the model file for the first but not the textures (corrupt file). Even more helpful, are there any other programs that do the job better? Yeah. Just use wraith boi wraith doesnt support ghosts yet

yes it does. Then if not go here: http://tom-crowley.co.uk/downloads/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

itznvy
Jdcobra itznvy JellyAlex Hi, Does anyone know how to get tom_bmx's Lime64 to extract model and image files from CoD Ghosts because whenever I run it it freezes on the first model it extracts. It gives the model file for the first but not the textures (corrupt file). Even more helpful, are there any other programs that do the job better? Yeah. Just use wraith boi wraith doesnt support ghosts yet yes it does. Then if not go here: http://tom-crowley.co.uk/downloads/

Wraith 4 supports Ghosts, not the current version. In order to use Wraith for Ghosts you have to wait a little bit for it to be released.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JellyAlex
Ok thanks.

Any info on release date?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

JellyAlex
Ok thanks. Any info on release date?

Porter said Wraith 4 will be released before Zombie Chronicles comes out on PC so it should release sometime within the next 3 weeks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JellyAlex

AGC
JellyAlex Ok thanks. Any info on release date? Porter said Wraith 4 will be released before Zombie Chronicles comes out on PC so it should release sometime within the next 3 weeks.

Found a way to use Lime64 (download an older version off forum)
https://undeadmodding.com/index.php?topic=342.msg2497#msg2497