Modme Forums

How do I change the viewmodel and the Player Model?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TrueGamerCalls
I used Wraith to export the hazmat viewhands and player model and I was wondering how I can change the models to the one I exported from wraith.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dick_Nixon
It depends on what game you ripped them from, the BO1/BO2 hazmat suits are different to rig that the Ghosts suits. and, at that, you have to have some fairly decent knowledge in weight painting in maya. I'd recommend checking out some tutorials on youtube(I believe from KommunityKod) or do some google searches.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Dick_Nixon
It depends on what game you ripped them from, the BO1/BO2 hazmat suits are different to rig that the Ghosts suits. and, at that, you have to have some fairly decent knowledge in weight painting in maya. I'd recommend checking out some tutorials on youtube(I believe from KommunityKod) or do some google searches.

I ripped them from BO2, and I don't look towards to spending money on Maya (Still kinda broke after buying steam games and my computer)

And the only thing I understand is porting models from previous cods.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dick_Nixon
If you don't have maya, then you're fresh outa luck bub. Maya's litteraly all the magic that goes into making the characters.

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
If you don't have maya, then you're fresh outa luck bub. Maya's litteraly all the magic that goes into making the characters.

Damn, guess I have to find someone with maya then.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheyCallMeSpy

TrueGamerCalls
Dick_Nixon If you don't have maya, then you're fresh outa luck bub. Maya's litteraly all the magic that goes into making the characters. Damn, guess I have to find someone with maya then.

Get a student account for Maya. It is free and easy to do.

ModmeBot:

TheyCallMeSpy
TrueGamerCalls Dick_Nixon If you don't have maya, then you're fresh outa luck bub. Maya's litteraly all the magic that goes into making the characters. Damn, guess I have to find someone with maya then. Get a student account for Maya. It is free and easy to do.

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon

I have Maya, what do I do now?