Modme Forums

Porting old call of duty camo?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Runis
Hey I'm wondering how would I go about porting a Black Ops 2 camo, specifically the WAW PAP camo DLC pack. Also would I need to own the camo or could I just use a CodTV gamemode. Not experienced in anything coding or modding related so simple words would help. By the way I don't have a problem buying the camo for this if needed. can't find tutorials for this online anywhere which is why i'm here.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula
You do not need to buy the camos to rip them, they are stored in the iPaks (I think all are in patch_mp), ones from Origins and MOTD may require you to own the DLC Pack as their camos may be stored in their respective iPak.

Azsry covers PaP camos in this tutorial (Note that you will need different material type depending on camo, as Azsry uses 3 layer scroll iirc, while some might just be basic lit_<type> camos or basic emissives).</type>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Runis

Scobalula
You do not need to buy the camos to rip them, they are stored in the iPaks (I think all are in patch_mp), ones from Origins and MOTD may require you to own the DLC Pack as their camos may be stored in their respective iPak. Azsry covers PaP camos in this tutorial (Note that you will need different material type depending on camo, as Azsry uses 3 layer scroll iirc, while some might just be basic lit_<type> camos or basic emissives).

Thanks, i'll try this out.</type>