Modme Forums

Problem with M1911 Sliding Animation

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: NoScopeNinja25
I pretty much have everything completed for the M1911 but I am having trouble figuring out how to fix the sliding animation. Most of the animations have an empty version, but the slide animation doesn't.

The slide animations only has these options:
Slide In
Slide In Air
Slide Loop
Slide Out

The sprint animations has these options:
Sprint In
Sprint Loop
Sprint Out
Sprint In Empty
Sprint Loop Empty
Sprint Out Empty

I made empty animations for everything else but they had a spot in APE to put the empty animations. Since there is no slide empty animation, when I slide with the empty M1911 the slide on the top of the gun moves forward and the moves back after the animation ends. I have linked a video of what is happening:

Is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated, this is the last thing I have to fix. It does the same thing for the dual wield animations.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

NoScopeNinja25
I pretty much have everything completed for the M1911 but I am having trouble figuring out how to fix the sliding animation. Most of the animations have an empty version, but the slide animation doesn't. The slide animations only has these options:Slide InSlide In AirSlide LoopSlide OutThe sprint animations has these options:Sprint InSprint LoopSprint OutSprint In EmptySprint Loop EmptySprint Out Empty I made empty animations for everything else but they had a spot in APE to put the empty animations. Since there is no slide empty animation, when I slide with the empty M1911 the slide on the top of the gun moves forward and the moves back after the animation ends. I have linked a video of what is happening: Is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated, this is the last thing I have to fix. It does the same thing for the dual wield animations.

Empty slides were never implemented into the T7 engine as Treyarch did not use any empty animations in their T7 weapons. Isn't fixable I'm afraid :/