Modme Forums

Export conversion error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Pepergogo
Hi
I'm trying to convert the Scarlett model from "xmodel_export" to "xmodel_bin", but when I use Kronos or export2bin it says: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file"

Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Maya 2016 and the CoD plug in to convert it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Cobiy

Pepergogo
Hi I'm trying to convert the Scarlett model from "xmodel_export" to "xmodel_bin", but when I use Kronos or export2bin it says: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Maya 2016 and the CoD plug in to convert it

the model has to many verts use an external xmodel 2 bin tool for example exportx which you can find on modme's forum

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pepergogo

Cobiy
Pepergogo Hi I'm trying to convert the Scarlett model from "xmodel_export" to "xmodel_bin", but when I use Kronos or export2bin it says: "ERROR: UINT16: Out of range value for NUMVERTS in file" Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Maya 2016 and the CoD plug in to convert it the model has to many verts use an external xmodel 2 bin tool for example exportx which you can find on modme's forum

HOLLY MOLLY! THAT WORK! Thanks a lot, you're a real hero :D