Modme Forums

Electric Cherry

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Optomusprime22
I have followed the instruction on the perk wiki page very carefully but when I do I get an error... It says I'm missing xmodel ec on and xmodel ec off.... it also says it has a problem with __init__() if I could get help on this matter that would be great

thanks Optomusprime22

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
Clearly you didn't read it properly if you didn't see you have to port the model yourself.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Optomusprime22
Why would the model be on there then?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Koan

Optomusprime22Why would the model be on there then?

The model isn't included in the prefab (that would be giving away raw assets), it's just a template for you once you've ported the model.

ModmeBot:

So there is no way to do this if I don't have access to bo2 on this computer...

ModmeBot:

Optomusprime22So there is no way to do this if I don't have access to bo2 on this computer...

If you can find a friend who wants to help go for it, otherwise no, we don't distribute assets because it's illegal.

ModmeBot:

Ok thanks for the help though I'll have to figure something out...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AvidPenguin
As I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger

ModmeBot:

AvidPenguinAs I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger

Could use a different model of sorts and just link it that way? doesn't have to be cherry

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AvidPenguin

DTZxPorter
AvidPenguinAs I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger

Could use a different model of sorts and just link it that way? doesn't have to be cherry

I tried that a couple days ago with a tombstone model I ripped but it didn't seem to work. I'll give it another shot some other time, focusing on trying to get gobblegums and wunderfizz to work for now...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mr Wafflez

AvidPenguin
As I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger

Something you could do is port the model by going into a BO3 custom map which includes the electric cherry model. Then, you don't need BO2/BO2 DLC.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Mr Wafflez
AvidPenguin As I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger Something you could do is port the model by going into a BO3 custom map which includes the electric cherry model. Then, you don't need BO2/BO2 DLC.

2 years too late...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
Abnormal202
Mr Wafflez AvidPenguin As I don't have any BO2 DLC on PC, I can't port the model over, however, is it possible to give the player a perk (or a random one) via scripting and a trigger? I assume it's simple, I'm just having an issue with linking a script and a trigger Something you could do is port the model by going into a BO3 custom map which includes the electric cherry model. Then, you don't need BO2/BO2 DLC. 2 years too late...

Hahahaha too funny