Modme Forums

soundalias

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: m1cke
so i watched <span style="color:#333333">Azsry</span> soundalias video and i did exacly like he did in the video but i can't get it to work the sounds still dosen't play like fire and mag in mag out etc i don't know what i am doing wrong.

My soundalias

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber

an94_fire_plr,,,wpn\an94\wpn_an94_shot_plr.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fly_an94_mag_out,,,wpn\an94\fly_ak47_mag_out.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fly_an94_mag_in,,,wpn\an94\fly_ak47_mag_in.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fly_an94_empty_mag_out,,,wpn\an94\fly_ak47_mag_out.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fly_an94_empty_mag_in,,,wpn\an94\fly_ak47_mag_in.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and here is my templates (i downloaded from <span style="color:#333333">Azsry</span>)

Name,FileSpec,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,VolumeGroup,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMaxCurve,WetMaxCurve,DryMinCurve,WetMinCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,PanType,Storage,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,ReverbSend,Duck,Pan,CenterSend,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,Futz,ContextType,ContextValue,Compression,Timescale,IsMusic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Bus,FutzPatch,NeverPlayTwice,WiiUMono,IsCinematic,DuckGroup,DopplerScale,GPAD,GPADOnly

# WPN - WEAPON SOUND TEMPLATES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GRP_WPN,,,,,grp_weapon,100,100,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,0,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_wpn_1p,,,

GRP_WPN_3P,,,,,grp_weapon_3p,100,100,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,1,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_wpn_3p,,,

GRP_WPN_DECAY_3P,,,,,grp_weapon_decay_3p,100,100,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,2,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_wpn_3p_decay,,,

GRP_WPN_WHIZBY,,,,,grp_whizby,60,60,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,3,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_whizby,,,

GRP_WPN_LFE,,,,,grp_wpn_lfe,50,100,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,4,,lfe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_never_duck,,,

GRP_WPN_FOLEY,,,,,grp_foley,100,100,,,,default,default,default,default,2,oldest,,,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,,,,,,5,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,,,no,,,,,yes,,snp_foley,,,

plz i can't get it to work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DuaLVII
Hey m1cke,

I haven't fully checked the alias yet but my first thought goes to your sounds first, Are your sounds the following;?

.wav Signed 16-bit PCM

Rate set too 48000

(Unsure but to be safe) Is your sound information cleared to the sound .wav itself?

It's hard to read Aliases in Raw form as well so I would suggest using;

http://aviacreations.com/modme/forum/topic.php?tid=234

If the sound settings are as I put in, I'll take a look into the aliases for you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke
Okay thanks alot i use it

But when i added the fire sound in the sound alias do i need to add the fire sound somewhere in the weapon file or it will magicly work i mean the youtube video i watched it did im just confused im gonna open all the sounds in audacity and redo them and update you

ModmeBot:

just added 16 bit 48000

Still dosen't work

ModmeBot:

m1ckeOkay thanks alot i use it

But when i added the fire sound in the sound alias do i need to add the fire sound somewhere in the weapon file or it will magicly work i mean the youtube video i watched it did im just confused im gonna open all the sounds in audacity and redo them and update you

It won't magically work, I've not worked with custom weapons as of yet in BO3 but you will need to add the sound to the weapon file.

If it's custom animations also, make sure you have the correct notetrack names refering to the right sound within your alias.

ModmeBot:

added the fire sound still dosen't work in the weapon file

https://gyazo.com/066e15dd7ece97cd159f372b22c4dc20

ModmeBot:

I'm no expert on the subject of bo3 custom weapons yet but I would of put he sound in FireSound not loop.

But don't take my word for it, think you'll have to wait for someone who knows about this come on to respond, mean time I'll read through the alias.

ModmeBot:

okay tell me if u find enything i have done wrong in the alias

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elfenliedtopfan5
If you have a mic and skype i will give it a go trying to help you through it as most stuff now is done in ape and reverenced in sound alias they changed it around quite a bit so if you have a skype add me nyuu1231 and i will try guide you though it over a call

thanks elfenliedtopfan5

ModmeBot:

sorry elfenlied i don't have skype is it possible to maybe just write up the steps

ModmeBot:

Can just someone that knows how to proparly add sounds and actually write up how to add them have waited like 3 days know to beable to do it