Modme Forums

Crashes every time I run my map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dcchill
So every time I run my map, the game just closes, no errors or anything. Can someone help me out?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
This is after the latest patch yes?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dcchill

DTZxPorterThis is after the latest patch yes?

yes sir it is

ModmeBot:

Dcchill

yes sir it is

Yeah so treyarch updated some stuff which broke most of peoples maps (Typical), If you backed up your scripts folder you can replace the changes, otherwise I'd wait for them to release another patch and or you'll have to wait for an official fixing method, none is known at this point. :)

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter
Dcchill

yes sir it is

Yeah so treyarch updated some stuff which broke most of peoples maps (Typical), If you backed up your scripts folder you can replace the changes, otherwise I'd wait for them to release another patch and or you'll have to wait for an official fixing method, none is known at this point. :)

So I didnt back up my scripts folder because I LITERALLY made the map about an hour before the patch came out :[

ModmeBot:

Dcchill
DTZxPorter
Dcchill

yes sir it is

So I didnt back up my scripts folder because I LITERALLY made the map about an hour before the patch came out :[

Yeah, I don't know if word got to them that it broke yet, however some users are attempting to find a fix, although without errors it's difficult.

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter
Dcchill
DTZxPorter
Dcchill

yes sir it is

Yeah, I don't know if word got to them that it broke yet, however some users are attempting to find a fix, although without errors it's difficult.

Well, thanks for letting me know.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Immens3_Modder

Dcchill
DTZxPorter
Dcchill
DTZxPorter
Dcchill
yes sir it is
Well, thanks for letting me know.

Im having the same problem did you find a fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hubigygjjik

heeey abuout 5 minutes ago i was playing and i had to close it couse i had to go. when i came back the same problem appears any hellp???

please i was finishing my map and it was amazing i dont want to lose it everything!!

ModmeBot:

Verify your modtools AND game cache.

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter

how??

ModmeBot:

hubigygjjik
DTZxPorter

how??

Right click, properties...

ModmeBot:

Two files could not be validated and will be re-downloaded. Thats what it says when i finished. Why is that?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

hubigygjjik

Two files could not be validated and will be re-downloaded. Thats what it says when i finished. Why is that?

It's fixing broken files basically.

ModmeBot:

my problem isnt fixed with that... any help??