Modme Forums

Lost All my custom textures and assets after update…

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202
Like the title says, I noticed after the update that I had lost all the custom models, textures, and stuff in APE that I made? is there any way I can get this back? If not, is there a way I can protect from this in the future? Also the update said that it "Fixed issue where Zombies specials weapons had no audio in custom maps " but I haven't noticed any fixes in this, and am still missing basic perk machine sounds, character quotes, and special weapon sounds.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

Abnormal202Like the title says, I noticed after the update that I had lost all the custom models, textures, and stuff in APE that I made? is there any way I can get this back? If not, is there a way I can protect from this in the future? Also the update said that it "Fixed issue where Zombies specials weapons had no audio in custom maps " but I haven't noticed any fixes in this, and am still missing basic perk machine sounds, character quotes, and special weapon sounds.

Chances are you didn't make a NEW gdt when making the assets, if that is the case, it was overridden, you must make a new one for your own assets.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

DTZxPorter
Abnormal202Like the title says, I noticed after the update that I had lost all the custom models, textures, and stuff in APE that I made? is there any way I can get this back? If not, is there a way I can protect from this in the future? Also the update said that it "Fixed issue where Zombies specials weapons had no audio in custom maps " but I haven't noticed any fixes in this, and am still missing basic perk machine sounds, character quotes, and special weapon sounds.

Chances are you didn't make a NEW gdt when making the assets, if that is the case, it was overridden, you must make a new one for your own assets.

Thanks, I had made folders in the texture assets but didn't think to make a new GDT. Its a shame to have to redo all that stuff, but at least I can prevent it from happening again in the future. Also, what is the deal with all the sounds still missing? are they not even trying to fix that? I still can't get those sounds to work, even though I found most of them in Wraith and have an alias that uses them.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

Abnormal202
DTZxPorter

Thanks, I had made folders in the texture assets but didn't think to make a new GDT. Its a shame to have to redo all that stuff, but at least I can prevent it from happening again in the future. Also, what is the deal with all the sounds still missing? are they not even trying to fix that? I still can't get those sounds to work, even though I found most of them in Wraith and have an alias that uses them.

I believe the stock alias file is also overridden, could be the case here.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

DTZxPorter
Abnormal202
DTZxPorter

I believe the stock alias file is also overridden, could be the case here.

I have a separate alias file called zombie_aliases referenced as such here:

}, { "Type" : "ALIAS", "Name" : "zombie_aliases", "Filename" : "zombie_aliases.csv", "Specs" : [ ] }, {

and it contains:

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber # MADE BY ARDIVEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # CREDITS TO DTZXPORTER FOR FEW MISSING ALIASES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # PERK STINGS & JINGLES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, #,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # QUICK REVIVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_revive_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_revive_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_revive_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_revive_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # DEADSHOT DAIQUIRI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_deadshot_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_deadshot_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_deadshot_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_deadshot_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # DOUBLE TAP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_doubletap_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_doubletap_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_doubletap_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_doubletap_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # JUGGERNOG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_jugganog_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_jugganog_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_jugganog_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_jugganog_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # MULE KICK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_mulekick_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_mulekick_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_mulekick_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_mulekick_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # SPEED COLA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_speed_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_speed_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_speed_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_speed_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # STAMIN UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_stamin_jingle,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_stamin_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mus_perks_stamin_sting,,,zombie\perks\mus\mus_stamin_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, #PERK SFX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_belch,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\burp.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_perk_swallow,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\swallow.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_perk_deny,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\deny.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_bottle_dispense,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\dispense.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_perk_bottle_open,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //evt_bottle_break,,,zombie\perks\perkacola\break.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_power_on,,,zombie\perks\machine\power_on.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,700,701,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_machine_loop,,,zombie\perks\machine\hum_loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,350,351,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_bump_bottle,,,zombie\perks\machine\bump.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, #,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # GENERIC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_cha_ching,,,zombie\generic\purchase.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_no_cha_ching,,,zombie\generic\no_purchase.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_weap_wall,,,zombie\generic\weapon.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # MUSIC BOX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_lid_close,,,zombie\music_box\lid_close.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_lid_open,,,zombie\music_box\lid_open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_music_box,,,zombie\music_box\music_box.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, # PACK A PUNCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_knuckle_0,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\knuckle_00.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_knuckle_1,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\knuckle_01.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_upgrade,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\upgrade.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_ready,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\ready.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_loop,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\pap_loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_ticktock,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //zmb_perks_packa_deny,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\deny.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //mus_perks_packa_jingle,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\mus_packapunch_jingle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //mus_perks_packa_sting,,,zombie\pack_a_punch\mus_packapunch_sting.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,