Modme Forums

Is there something wrong with the ragnaroks?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: GorillaBlurr19
Am I missing something with the rags? Ive tested it now taking everything out the box except for monkeys, dingo, and thunder gun. When I got all that the box keeps/kept flashing the rags but to my surprise landed on a random weapon even tho I took out everything except what I mentiond. It evn gave me the shield which I havent tested yet, its like it couldn't find a weapon to give so it turned everything to true.

It just wont give me the rags, it cant be bcuz I dnt have the dlc cuz it still gives me the mark3z and I dnt have gorod krovi

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

GorillaBlurr19Am I missing something with the rags? Ive tested it now taking everything out the box except for monkeys, dingo, and thunder gun. When I got all that the box keeps/kept flashing the rags but to my surprise landed on a random weapon even tho I took out everything except what I mentiond. It evn gave me the shield which I havent tested yet, its like it couldn't find a weapon to give so it turned everything to true.

It just wont give me the rags, it cant be bcuz I dnt have the dlc cuz it still gives me the mark3z and I dnt have gorod krovi

try this, this is what i use for the box it works for me
hero_gravityspikes_melee,hero_gravityspikes_melee,,6500,,,,,,TRUE,TRUE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,