Modme Forums

Change HUD to a BO2 HUD?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Deanford
Anyone know how to change the HUD to a BO2 HUD like origins, buried etc?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheKillerey

DeanfordAnyone know how to change the HUD to a BO2 HUD like origins, buried etc?

I am working on it. You need the image names and change it on ape to your image. Add also image,your_custom_hud to your zone. We working on it ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Deanford

TheKillerey
DeanfordAnyone know how to change the HUD to a BO2 HUD like origins, buried etc?

I am working on it. You need the image names and change it on ape to your image. Add also image,your_custom_hud to your zone. We working on it ;)

Awesome! Do you know when you would of figured it out? :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheKillerey

Deanford
TheKillerey

We can change the basic hud. But the ammo and floating animations are not working now. Hopefully we can find a way ;) I let you know if we found a way

ModmeBot:

TheKillerey
Deanford
TheKillerey

We can change the basic hud. But the ammo and floating animations are not working now. Hopefully we can find a way ;) I let you know if we found a way

Thats great, thanks man

ModmeBot:

TheKillerey
Deanford
TheKillerey

Quick question xD how do you change the basic hud? Also if I did that to the buried one, would it just have the buried HUD with the normal numbers and text?