Modme Forums

SEanim & Maya 2017 Issues

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: PaulMcWafflez

I've been trying to port 'SEanim's for Days An I keep getting this issue...

My weapon and mag have been bound, other animation file types do the same thing, I've been using the latest conversion rig, ect. ask for more...

Here are screen shots of my toils:

I'll be adding more photos... I've tried many things, Any suggestions?

Could it be a Wraith issue?

Could it be a Maya 2017 issue?

Could it be a Conversion Rig issue?

Could it be a SE Tool issue?

Could I be an Idoit?

Tune in to find out.

All jokes aside; Any help is greatly Appreciated, Thanks for your time.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

PaulMcWafflez

My weapon and mag have been bound, other animation file types do the same thing, I've been using the latest conversion rig, ect. ask for more...

Could I be an Idoit?

Tune in to find out.

Are you porting from bo3->bo3 or what? What is the source game and output game?

Wraith and SE Tools (v1.4.5) have no issues atm.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez

DTZxPorter
PaulMcWafflez

Could I be an Idoit?

Tune in to find out.

Are you porting from bo3->bo3 or what? What is the source game and output game?

Wraith and SE Tools (v1.4.5) have no issues atm.

Bo3-> Bo3

Is that not possible? I was tring to make a wallrun animation with the mp40 from Harry bo21's Origin weapon import, so I was going to use the Idle animation as a base. I was talking to him and he said it might be possible. (link:http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=774&page=2#lastpost) Im going to try Maya 2016

"put it in your map and port it back out using wraith

i also included the maya "scenes" btw, they will open in maya 2016"

Cheers for the reply, love your work and Wraith. Didn't think I'd get a legend to answer to my stupidity

ModmeBot:

Ahh, the issue is you can't use conversion rigs when going from game->game (breaks shit) Rip a pair of hands from bo3 (a zombie char's will do fine) and bind them, save the scene as your bo3->bo3 workspace, and use that for all bo3 anims. Same thing applies when going from lets say waw->waw.

Good luck.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez

DTZxPorter

Ahh, the issue is you can't use conversion rigs when going from game->game (breaks shit) Rip a pair of hands from bo3 (a zombie char's will do fine) and bind them, save the scene as your bo3->bo3 workspace, and use that for all bo3 anims. Same thing applies when going from lets say waw->waw.

Good luck.

Ahh... Many, Many thanks Mr. Porter. Thank you for your help, I really do appreciate your help to me and the community. I cannot wait to see the great things that you will help to create :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ModToolsInYourAss
There's a little problem ... I've exported bo3 viewhands because I want to put in my mod a dlc weapon and there's LOD0 and LOD1. I opened LOD0/LOD1.ma and when I open LOD0 bind for the LOD0 model, maya freeze and I can't do anything but when I open LOD1 bind for LOD0 model it says "the model is binded" but when I open SEanims (I did all the things that I had to do with the weapon) the "skeleton" moves but the model doesn't. Do you have an issue ?

ModmeBot:

ModToolsInYourAss
There's a little problem ... I've exported bo3 viewhands because I want to put in my mod a dlc weapon and there's LOD0 and LOD1. I opened LOD0/LOD1.ma and when I open LOD0 bind for the LOD0 model, maya freeze and I can't do anything but when I open LOD1 bind for LOD0 model it says "the model is binded" but when I open SEanims (I did all the things that I had to do with the weapon) the "skeleton" moves but the model doesn't. Do you have an issue ?

Freezing is normal. High-poly binds take a long time. You need to wait.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ModToolsInYourAss
Ok thank you !