Modme Forums

How can I use textures from previous cods?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ProbablyTrue

How could I use certain textures from cod ghosts in my map? Im talking about simple wall textures. I have cod ghosts also

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

The Ghosts series of engines (AW, MWR, IW) All store loaded images (map ones) differently and can't be extracted with Wraith, Lime, or the pak extractor. The only way is to rip them from DirectX using NinjaRipper, Renderdoc, and Intel GPA (Though this will be hard to work with regardless) I am going to mark this as solved since this is the only way to do so, I highly recommend trying a different call of duty that we can get the level textures from.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProbablyTrue

DTZxPorter

The Ghosts series of engines (AW, MWR, IW) All store loaded images (map ones) differently and can't be extracted with Wraith, Lime, or the pak extractor. The only way is to rip them from DirectX using NinjaRipper, Renderdoc, and Intel GPA (Though this will be hard to work with regardless) I am going to mark this as solved since this is the only way to do so, I highly recommend trying a different call of duty that we can get the level textures from.

Will there ever be wraith support for ghosts? to get xmodels from

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

ProbablyTrue
DTZxPorter

Will there ever be wraith support for ghosts? to get xmodels from

Wraith 4.