Modme Forums

Sound alias for mods?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ADDE

How do I use a sound alias in a mod? Not a map a mod.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

ADDE

i think all you do is make a alias called zm_mod.csv & that's it done, that's how i have it set up for my mod

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ADDE

tbone-5
ADDE

i think all you do is make a alias called zm_mod.csv & that's it done, that's how i have it set up for my mod

Where? In share/raw/sound/aliases? I tried that didn't seem to work.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

ADDE
tbone-5
ADDE

idk what to tell you it should work, this is all i have in my szc.

"user_aliases", "Filename" : "user_aliases.csv", "Specs" : [ ] }, { "Type" : "ALIAS", "Name" : "zm_mod", "Filename" : "zm_mod.csv", "Specs" : [ ] } ] }

& in my zone i have.

i did not edit anything in terms of audio i just made a alias using the zm_mod name & it worked just fine make sure your alias has the line at the top copy paste user alias if you have to & make sure alias has no sounds messing it up so no sounds work.

// sound
sound,zm_mod

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ADDE

tbone-5
ADDE
tbone-5
ADDE

idk what to tell you it should work, this is all i have in my szc.

"user_aliases", "Filename" : "user_aliases.csv", "Specs" : [ ] }, { "Type" : "ALIAS", "Name" : "zm_mod", "Filename" : "zm_mod.csv", "Specs" : [ ] } ] }

& in my zone i have.

i did not edit anything in terms of audio i just made a alias using the zm_mod name & it worked just fine make sure your alias has the line at the top copy paste user alias if you have to & make sure alias has no sounds messing it up so no sounds work.

// sound
sound,zm_mod

My goddness I forgot to change the name inside the csv to zm_mod instead of zm_whatever XD

Thanks for helping me out!