Modme Forums

How to send someone a map without releasing it

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202

This may be a dumb question, but in Black Ops 3 is there a way I could share a Beta version of my map with someone else without releasing it on the Steam workshop? Or Perhaps there is a way to put it on the Steam workshop, but make it private so only they can access it? In WaW there was no formal release so it was easy to share. I just want to know what the possibilities are if anyone knows.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

Abnormal202

This may be a dumb question, but in Black Ops 3 is there a way I could share a Beta version of my map with someone else without releasing it on the Steam workshop? Or Perhaps there is a way to put it on the Steam workshop, but make it private so only they can access it? In WaW there was no formal release so it was easy to share. I just want to know what the possibilities are if anyone knows.

maybe you can create a new account and familie share it and upload the map for frends and than you add the guys they want the beta

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

yes you can upload it to workshop & set it to friends only, so only people on your list can see it.