Modme Forums

Random connection interrupted…

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

I don't know why, but just recently, my map did have some weird issues, such as blank screen when testing, cannot build lighting. But I have fixed all of that, now the big issue is that my map randomly loses connection for some odd reason, therefore, Connection Interrupted message comes up and entirely freezes the game, computer and GPU as signing out will fix the issue but won't fix this interrupted connection.

Any help guys?

Thanks

NOTE: Mostly it seems like this occurring outside, since the player spawns in a house and when they go out of the house for a few minutes, boom! Connection Interrupted.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

I don't know why, but just recently, my map did have some weird issues, such as blank screen when testing, cannot build lighting. But I have fixed all of that, now the big issue is that my map randomly loses connection for some odd reason, therefore, Connection Interrupted message comes up and entirely freezes the game, computer and GPU as signing out will fix the issue but won't fix this interrupted connection.

Any help guys?

Thanks

NOTE: Mostly it seems like this occurring outside, since the player spawns in a house and when they go out of the house for a few minutes, boom! Connection Interrupted.

I have no idea, but are your skybox, umbra, sun_volumen,... all set properly? (Not right behind the walls of the house, but a bit further.)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

I had this problem. It was caused from my own scripts, so if you added scripts recently check those. This problem usually happens when a loop is going on forever and has no wait, for example:

while(1)
{
    dostuff();
}

should be:

while(1)
{
   dostuff();
   wait(1);
}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

Abnormal202

I had this problem. It was caused from my own scripts, so if you added scripts recently check those. This problem usually happens when a loop is going on forever and has no wait, for example:

while(1){ dostuff();}

should be:

while(1){ dostuff(); wait(1);}

Shall I add the code to my GSC? Also to another guy, yeah everything you stated is correct. It seems like amm-o-matic scripting caused this issue when I add this:

#using scripts\zm\_zm_score;

BTW, thanks for the clarification on the problem :)

I'll re-add the scripts for it to see if it's a problem with the way I've installed it.

EDIT: It now works for some odd reason, but I'm glad it does. Thanks for the help!