Modme Forums

power switch causing connection interruption

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: CalvinLarson
For some reason whenever I turn on the power I get a connection interrupted pop up and my game freezes. I have installed the perk fx script for lighting but that is the only thing dealing with the power switch that I have installed(to my knowledge). Does anyone know any possible solution for this problem. Get back to me asap. thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

CalvinLarson
For some reason whenever I turn on the power I get a connection interrupted pop up and my game freezes. I have installed the perk fx script for lighting but that is the only thing dealing with the power switch that I have installed(to my knowledge). Does anyone know any possible solution for this problem. Get back to me asap. thanks

There is something wrong with that script, perhaps an infinite loop, that breaks the game when it is executed. Post the script.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CalvinLarson
-Do not Paste the stuff inside the brackets ---> []
=

=
[Don't worry about the alignment just copy & paste, it just looks messes up in notepad]
====>[Paste after {#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;} before {function main()} ]
//-----Perk FX/Lights-----
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_sleight_of_hand_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_doubletap2_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_daiquiri_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb" );
#define JUGGERNAUT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "jugger_light"
#define QUICK_REVIVE_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "revive_light"
#define STAMINUP_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "marathon_light"
#define WIDOWS_WINE_FX_MACHINE_LIGHT "widow_light"
#define SLEIGHT_OF_HAND_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "sleight_light"
#define DOUBLETAP2_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "doubletap2_light"
#define DEADSHOT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "deadshot_light"
#define ADDITIONAL_PRIMARY_WEAPON_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "additionalprimaryweapon_light"
#define ELECTRIC_CHERRY_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "electric_cherry_light"
#define PHD_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "phd_light"
#define TOMBSTONE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "tombstone_light"
#define VULTURE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "vulture_light"
#define CHUGABUD_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "chugabud_light"
===>[Paste after {zm_usermap::main();} before {wardog_addon::init();} ]
 level thread perk_init();
===>[Paste at the end of your code or after the complete main method {function main()} ]
function perk_init()
{
 level._effect[JUGGERNAUT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[QUICK_REVIVE_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[SLEIGHT_OF_HAND_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_sleight_of_hand_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[DOUBLETAP2_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_doubletap2_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[DEADSHOT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_daiquiri_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[STAMINUP_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[ADDITIONAL_PRIMARY_WEAPON_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[ELECTRIC_CHERRY_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[WIDOWS_WINE_FX_MACHINE_LIGHT] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[PHD_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[TOMBSTONE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[VULTURE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb";
 level._effect[CHUGABUD_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX ] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb";
}

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still gives me the connection interrupted and freezes my game when I turn the power on. I dont know whats causing it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

CalvinLarson
-Do not Paste the stuff inside the brackets ---> [] =
=[Don't worry about the alignment just copy & paste, it just looks messes up in notepad]====>[Paste after {#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;} before {function main()} ] //-----Perk FX/Lights-----#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_sleight_of_hand_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_doubletap2_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_daiquiri_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb" );#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb" ); #define JUGGERNAUT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "jugger_light"#define QUICK_REVIVE_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "revive_light"#define STAMINUP_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "marathon_light"#define WIDOWS_WINE_FX_MACHINE_LIGHT "widow_light"#define SLEIGHT_OF_HAND_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "sleight_light"#define DOUBLETAP2_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "doubletap2_light"#define DEADSHOT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "deadshot_light"#define ADDITIONAL_PRIMARY_WEAPON_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "additionalprimaryweapon_light"#define ELECTRIC_CHERRY_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "electric_cherry_light"#define PHD_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "phd_light"#define TOMBSTONE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "tombstone_light"#define VULTURE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "vulture_light"#define CHUGABUD_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX "chugabud_light" ===>[Paste after {zm_usermap::main();} before {wardog_addon::init();} ] //-----Perk FX/Lights----- level thread perk_init(); ===>[Paste at the end of your code or after the complete main method {function main()} ] //-----Perk FX/Lights-----function perk_init(){ level._effect[JUGGERNAUT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb"; level._effect[QUICK_REVIVE_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb"; level._effect[SLEIGHT_OF_HAND_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_sleight_of_hand_factory_zmb"; level._effect[DOUBLETAP2_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_doubletap2_factory_zmb"; level._effect[DEADSHOT_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_daiquiri_factory_zmb"; level._effect[STAMINUP_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb"; level._effect[ADDITIONAL_PRIMARY_WEAPON_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb"; level._effect[ELECTRIC_CHERRY_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_quick_revive_factory_zmb"; level._effect[WIDOWS_WINE_FX_MACHINE_LIGHT] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb"; level._effect[PHD_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_stamin_up_factory_zmb"; level._effect[TOMBSTONE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb"; level._effect[VULTURE_PERK_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX] = "zombie/fx_perk_juggernaut_factory_zmb"; level._effect[CHUGABUD_MACHINE_LIGHT_FX ] = "zombie/fx_perk_mule_kick_factory_zmb"; }       I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still gives me the connection interrupted and freezes my game when I turn the power on. I dont know whats causing it[/QUOTE]
 well I'm not exactly sure how that script works. Do you get any errors in launcher when linking.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
@CalvinLarson next time just embed the code!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CalvinLarson
ok and no I get no errors when I compile my map. The map works fine throughout rounds until I turn on power then it instantly gets a connection error

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FiveSeven
I dont know if this helps but I had the same problem and it was the lighting states. I was using a custom template someone made with all of the perks and stuff built into it already and he scripted the ssi to change when you turn the power on. (from day to night). Not sure if any of this applies to you but I figured since I had a similar problem prior I would at least mention it to you.