Modme Forums

[HELP] Connection Interrupted after POWER ON on my map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Starisko
This is the first time i got this error i have already 3maps and when i test it , it don't have this problem, in my new map when i turn on the power it said Connection interrupted... any fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Starisko
Please i really need help :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Starisko
Please i really need help :(

From my own experience, it's because of something that requires power, did you add something that requires power? Or changed something in the script from something that requires power?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Starisko Please i really need help :( From my own experience, it's because of something that requires power, did you add something that requires power? Or changed something in the script from something that requires power?

I didn't change anything in the script for power, i just added a Speed Cola perk ...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dan9977
Did you change or add any scripts?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Starisko
soul-toktzt Starisko Please i really need help :( From my own experience, it's because of something that requires power, did you add something that requires power? Or changed something in the script from something that requires power? I didn't change anything in the script for power, i just added a Speed Cola perk ...

Remove the Speed Cola perk.

Test your map again and turn power on, see if it still occurs or not.

ModmeBot:

it was not the issue, the issue is was when i added amm-o-matic code you will need to put amm-o-matic in the map or it will bug with internet interrupted i removed the amm-o-matic code and now is work perfectly , thanks to take your time for help

Moderator/Admin: lock this topic and put it ANSWERED