Modme Forums

Custom weapons free to pick up?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: solarz_reflexx
i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

solarz_reflexx
i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help?

You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0.

(Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx

soul-toktzt
solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0. (Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")?

yes i have it there

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0. (Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")?

it could work but u cant see the weapon before u take it?

ModmeBot:

solarz_reflexx
soul-toktzt solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0. (Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")? it could work but u cant see the weapon before u take it?

Place the same gun model (the gun model with "world" in it and "viewmodel" i think) at exact the same spot ;) (copy the angle and coordinates its at).

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
solarz_reflexx soul-toktzt solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0. (Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")? it could work but u cant see the weapon before u take it? Place the same gun model (the gun model with "world" in it and "viewmodel" i think) at exact the same spot ;) (copy the angle and coordinates its at).

OH THX!!

ModmeBot:

solarz_reflexx
soul-toktzt solarz_reflexx soul-toktzt solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? You could make them a wallbuy without the chalk, change the cost in zm_levelcommon_weapons to 0. (Do you have zm_levelcommon_weapons in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\MAPNAME\gamedata\weapons\zm")? it could work but u cant see the weapon before u take it? Place the same gun model (the gun model with "world" in it and "viewmodel" i think) at exact the same spot ;) (copy the angle and coordinates its at). OH THX!!

Welcome ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

solarz_reflexx

Radiant should generate an entity called spawnable_weapon_NAMEHERE, did you use this? As when I've used this for custom guns it's worked fine for me.

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
solarz_reflexx i have many custom weapons on my map and i want to put some pistols top of table that u can take them for free and i did see some post about this and someone said u must go to radiant then entinity browser and just take the gun you want and place them anywhere you want and i did that and i can see the weapons in the radiant but when in game i cant see those and cant grab them... any help? Radiant should generate an entity called spawnable_weapon_NAMEHERE, did you use this? As when I've used this for custom guns it's worked fine for me.

Now it started working the entinity browser i mean.. I dont know why it didn't work before but now its working xd