Modme Forums

Looking for help from someone that owns Revelations on steam

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Wild
Hey, I am working on one of my maps and I have an idea but the problem is that I need some assets from Revelations but I do not own any DLC for BO3 on steam and I do not have the extra money to get them ATM. If you own Revelations and are willing to help me please either post down below and I will PM or you can just PM. If you do help me I will give you credit in the map I need the assets for if you wish. Thank you!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

AGC
Hey, I am working on one of my maps and I have an idea but the problem is that I need some assets from Revelations but I do not own any DLC for BO3 on steam and I do not have the extra money to get them ATM. If you own Revelations and are willing to help me please either post down below and I will PM or you can just PM. If you do help me I will give you credit in the map I need the assets for if you wish. Thank you!

Hey man, I have Rev on steam what u need help with??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

lightningplayz23
AGC Hey, I am working on one of my maps and I have an idea but the problem is that I need some assets from Revelations but I do not own any DLC for BO3 on steam and I do not have the extra money to get them ATM. If you own Revelations and are willing to help me please either post down below and I will PM or you can just PM. If you do help me I will give you credit in the map I need the assets for if you wish. Thank you! Hey man, I have Rev on steam what u need help with??

I sent you a PM :)