Modme Forums

ERROR - 0xd64697dc

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202
I keep getting this whenever I launch my map.

I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map currently.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: M5_Prodigy

Abnormal202
I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map currently.

Did you compile the map before testing it? or have you tried checking your game cache ? i found doing that destroys that error. or it could be a messed up prefab.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

Abnormal202
I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map currently.

actually is doing your update to snails perk i have the same error just after update.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map

Solved? Any new update? How you solved?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

huevosduros
Abnormal202 I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map Solved? Any new update? How you solved?

I don't believe Snail's Pace has anything to do with that error. I honestly don't know where that error ever came from, and I had to delete and reinstall mod tools to get rid of it.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
huevosduros Abnormal202 I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map Solved? Any new update? How you solved? I don't believe Snail's Pace has anything to do with that error. I honestly don't know where that error ever came from, and I had to delete and reinstall mod tools to get rid of it.

u dont believe but just i have this error only when i put new snail´s space and u geted the same error, just a coincidence? i dont think

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Abnormal202 huevosduros Abnormal202 I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map Solved? Any new update? How you solved? I don't believe Snail's Pace has anything to do with that error. I honestly don't know where that error ever came from, and I had to delete and reinstall mod tools to get rid of it. u dont believe but just i have this error only when i put new snail´s space and u geted the same error, just a coincidence? i dont think

well all I can tell you is that if the majority of people installing my perk don't get that error, it's probably something else that's causing that error. Perhaps you installed wrong?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
huevosduros Abnormal202 huevosduros Abnormal202 I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map Solved? Any new update? How you solved? I don't believe Snail's Pace has anything to do with that error. I honestly don't know where that error ever came from, and I had to delete and reinstall mod tools to get rid of it. u dont believe but just i have this error only when i put new snail´s space and u geted the same error, just a coincidence? i dont think well all I can tell you is that if the majority of people installing my perk don't get that error, it's probably something else that's causing that error. Perhaps you installed wrong?

i installed doing all steps right

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Abnormal202 huevosduros Abnormal202 huevosduros Abnormal202 I keep getting this whenever I launch my map. I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no custom scripts in the map Solved? Any new update? How you solved? I don't believe Snail's Pace has anything to do with that error. I honestly don't know where that error ever came from, and I had to delete and reinstall mod tools to get rid of it. u dont believe but just i have this error only when i put new snail´s space and u geted the same error, just a coincidence? i dont think well all I can tell you is that if the majority of people installing my perk don't get that error, it's probably something else that's causing that error. Perhaps you installed wrong? i installed doing all steps right

I don't know what to tell you. I have no idea where that error comes from, and there's not enough evidence to make me think Snail's Pace causes it somehow. You may just have to do what I did and reinstall mod tools.