Modme Forums

IW and MWR Weapons Sound

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxBREADxX
So basically I'm Porting Weapons from Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered for my Black Ops 3 zombies map. I'm having trouble for getting the weapons sound. How can I get the proper weapons sound?

Sample :

ak47_fire
ak47_mag_out
ak47_mag_in
ak47_bolt_back
ak47_bolt_forward

Does anyone know how to get that?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

XxBREADxX
So basically I'm Porting Weapons from Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered for my Black Ops 3 zombies map. I'm having trouble for getting the weapons sound. How can I get the proper weapons sound? Sample : ak47_fire ak47_mag_out ak47_mag_in ak47_bolt_back ak47_bolt_forward Does anyone know how to get that?

IW you just open the SABS/SABL files to find the audio (With wraith) MWR has no names, but usually the final .pak file has the sounds. It's a guessing game for MWR.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Nelonn

DTZxPorter
XxBREADxX So basically I'm Porting Weapons from Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered for my Black Ops 3 zombies map. I'm having trouble for getting the weapons sound. How can I get the proper weapons sound? Sample : ak47_fire ak47_mag_out ak47_mag_in ak47_bolt_back ak47_bolt_forward Does anyone know how to get that? IW you just open the SABS/SABL files to find the audio (With wraith) MWR has no names, but usually the final .pak file has the sounds. It's a guessing game for MWR.

Strangely enough, there is no normal fire sounds in packs, only reload sounds with supperessed fire and "tech" fire.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Slayerbeast12
Check soundfile1.pak with Wraith, most of the weapon foleys sounds are from soundfile1_unk4078 to soundfile1_unk4207

Ak47 boltpull and forward - soundfile1_unk4078
Ak47 magin - soundfile1_unk4079
Ak47 magout - soundfile1_unk4080

I don't know about the ak47 firesound since it seems that it uses multiple sounds I believe. But the firesounds for the weapons might be around soundfile1_unk5090 or higher.