Modme Forums

Change PAP Model TUT

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: DarkS0uls54
<hr><hr>Ok so step 1
Find the model you want to be your pap then go into ape and search gdts for zbarriers then once in that gdt look for zmcore_packapunch duplicate it then rename it to zmtut_packapunch or whatever you want to call it then click on it and scrolling down you see piece model 1, 2 all the way to 5 now change those model (only the text at the top that says piece model) to the model you want then save all now step 2

for step 2 you will go into radiant if you had it open you will have to close it to refresh it. go into the entity browser and look for zbarriers and click it look through it until you see zmtut_packapunch or what ever you named it then drop it into radiant and add the kvp targetname then zm_pack_a_punch then drop in the normal pap prefab right click and press stamp prefab then delete the pap model but take the two green nodes and the red one over to you pap and then save build compile and run

if it did not work add me on steam Aerotanite then message me i will help you
<hr><hr>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

DarkS0uls54
Ok so step 1 Find the model you want to be your pap then go into ape and search gdts for zbarriers then once in that gdt look for zmcore_packapunch duplicate it then rename it to zmtut_packapunch or whatever you want to call it then click on it and scrolling down you see piece model 1, 2 all the way to 5 now change those model (only the text at the top that says piece model) to the model you want then save all now step 2 for step 2 you will go into radiant if you had it open you will have to close it to refresh it. go into the entity browser and look for zbarriers and click it look through it until you see zmtut_packapunch or what ever you named it then drop it into radiant and add the kvp targetname then zm_pack_a_punch then drop in the normal pap prefab right click and press stamp prefab then delete the pap model but take the two green nodes and the red one over to you pap and then save build compile and run if it did not work add me on steam Aerotanite then message me i will help you

thanks, man!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
Your welcome

Chris-Chan:

Thread By: DarkS0uls54
<hr><hr>Ok so step 1
Find the model you want to be your pap then go into ape and search gdts for zbarriers then once in that gdt look for zmcore_packapunch duplicate it then rename it to zmtut_packapunch or whatever you want to call it then click on it and scrolling down you see piece model 1, 2 all the way to 5 now change those model (only the text at the top that says piece model) to the model you want then save all now step 2

for step 2 you will go into radiant if you had it open you will have to close it to refresh it. go into the entity browser and look for zbarriers and click it look through it until you see zmtut_packapunch or what ever you named it then drop it into radiant and add the kvp targetname then zm_pack_a_punch then drop in the normal pap prefab right click and press stamp prefab then delete the pap model but take the two green nodes and the red one over to you pap and then save build compile and run

if it did not work add me on steam Aerotanite then message me i will help you
<hr><hr>

how would I go about making a SOE pap? could you help me

1CrazyGamer:

how would I go about making a SOE pap? could you help me

you would have to extract the models for the pap and have the fx for it too