So I create a new map and go to load it in radient
When loading prefabs gets
"ERROR: Can't find material 'jun_art_wood_plywood_dark03' in gdtDB"
And cant get past that (freezes)

Without re-downloading mod tools is there a way to get past this? Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

XxFluFFyGoaT
So I create a new map and go to load it in radient When loading prefabs gets "ERROR: Can't find material 'jun_art_wood_plywood_dark03' in gdtDB" And cant get past that (freezes) Without re-downloading mod tools is there a way to get past this? Thanks

I don't know of anyways besides trying to get that material again, other wise reinstalling should fix it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: M5_Prodigy

XxFluFFyGoaT
So I create a new map and go to load it in radient When loading prefabs gets "ERROR: Can't find material 'jun_art_wood_plywood_dark03' in gdtDB" And cant get past that (freezes) Without re-downloading mod tools is there a way to get past this? Thanks

That error is talking about the mystery box texture. Try Link & Compile before opening in radient (if its a brand new map) other wise link and compile with "ignore errors" box checked. then try opening in radient. Heads up mod tools are pretty big so a big key is Patience and Waiting for things to load.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxFluFFyGoaT

M5_Prodigy
XxFluFFyGoaT So I create a new map and go to load it in radient When loading prefabs gets "ERROR: Can't find material 'jun_art_wood_plywood_dark03' in gdtDB" And cant get past that (freezes) Without re-downloading mod tools is there a way to get past this? Thanks That error is talking about the mystery box texture. Try Link & Compile before opening in radient (if its a brand new map) other wise link and compile with "ignore errors" box checked. then try opening in radient. Heads up mod tools are pretty big so a big key is Patience and Waiting for things to load.

Yeah linking and compiling doesn't work, computer is also runs radient quick so doubt that's the problem. Think I will have to re-install the tools, good to know what the textures for, thanks guys. :)

Also would you happen to know what the mystery box is called in APE?