Modme Forums

Sound Aliases Help Filespec

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: bob1
Can Someone help With This Error It says There is a
no files for filespec For
example\example\example Its Got To Do With The Sound aliases its there but its says its not

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

bob1
Can Someone help With This Error It says There is a no files for filespec For example\example\example Its Got To Do With The Sound aliases its there but its says its not

check for typos and errors. Maybe you messed up the name or something

ModmeBot:

Reply By: bob1

itznvy
bob1 Can Someone help With This Error It says There is a no files for filespec For example\example\example Its Got To Do With The Sound aliases its there but its says its not check for typos and errors. Maybe you messed up the name or something

The Thing Im trying TO Fix Is Your John Burnetts Weapon Sounds How Do You Do It

ModmeBot:

make sure you drag & drop everything in, also you should have posted this issue on that weapon ports topic

ModmeBot:

itznvy
make sure you drag & drop everything in, also you should have posted this issue on that weapon ports topic

Ok Next Time i Will and everything is dragged and droped in

ModmeBot:

bob1
itznvy make sure you drag & drop everything in, also you should have posted this issue on that weapon ports topic Ok Next Time i Will and everything is dragged and droped in

what weapon is it?

ModmeBot:

itznvy
bob1 itznvy make sure you drag & drop everything in, also you should have posted this issue on that weapon ports topic Ok Next Time i Will and everything is dragged and droped in what weapon is it?

all of the ones that have aliases do not work